For many of us around the country, we had a very mild winter and for that, I am grateful. But, there is nothing like the sound of birds chirping again and the warm breeze in the air – ahhh Spring is here! This month’s workout is all about recalibrating and coming to life, as spring often shows us.
I wanted to also let you know that my next “Workshop & Webinar Success” program is starting in a few weeks. The program consists of 8 on-line training modules and over 15 downloadable templates to help you turn your own topic into a powerful workshop or webinar – making the process both EASY & FUN. It includes 1.5 hrs of 1-on-1 Coaching and Live Q&A Calls starting in mid-April that will support you in completing your own workshop or webinar.
If you are looking to get your message out to a whole lot more people this year and cut your learning curve in half, I am offering $200 off until April 19th. More info at http://www.workshopandwebinarsuccess.com
(use Discount code “THINKPEOPLE” at checkout)
If, at any time, you would like to unsubscribe, simply go to the end of the newsletter.
M. DiGiovanna, President, ThinkPeople
Spring has sprung! How have you?
It’s amazing what happens in springtime. As soon as the weather gets warmer, people start coming out of the woodwork. There are more smiles on faces, laughter in the air and spring in our step. How much spring is in your step right now? I like to use spring as a great time to recalibrate. The New Year often brings excitement for things to come, goals to set and intentions to achieve. We dive into our commitment to stay on track and then over the weeks or months, our energy wavers and we start to get off-track. We re-commit and get back on track, but what if the original track we set out then is no longer where we want to go? Or, it’s not lighting us up anymore?
If you’ve started to lose the spring in your step this month, it’s a great opportunity to see if what you thought you wanted is in fact what you still want and based on what you’ve learned, is there something to change? This is where recalibration comes into play. Are you still excited about what you’d like to achieve? Are you on-track or fighting to stay on track? If you are noticing the pushing, forcing or struggle, it’s a great time to stop and explore what you do want. What has shifted in the last few months and how has that changed your intentions thus far?
When we recalibrate and notice what we originally committed to is no longer what we feel, it’s easy to judge ourselves thinking we went down the wrong path or have lost all this time. What if the path you have been going down has been perfect all along? What if your path thus far has actually shown you more information on what you do want? Our efforts and experiences are never for not. Acknowledging the gift and the learning from our experiences is actually a form of respect. So, when we judge ourselves for how things look today, we are disrespecting ourselves at the very core.
If you were taking a trip across country and your goal was to soak up the experience, learn about the land and have a blast doing it, you will inevitably discover new roads, cities and places to see that you didn’t know about when you planned your trip. And after those new experiences, you check your direction and recalibrate your path to the final destination. I invite you this spring to take some time to stop and recalibrate your own life. Soak up the experiences and learn more about yourself. And, most of all have a blast along the way!
Wishing you a most fabulous Spring!
Jean M. DiGiovanna
Monthly Workout: Time to Recalibrate
Below is a workout to take on this month:
I look forward to hearing what you experience! (please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pull out the goals or intentions you set for this year. If you didn’t set any, take a few minutes to jot down what you’d like to achieve this year. What do you want to have accomplished to say you had a great year?
- Take a moment to jot down what you have learned most these past few months. What has been the greatest learning for me in my life, my relationships and my career?
- Now, acknowledge what you have learned and the experiences that helped you achieve that learning (I know, sometimes the experiences are not always pleasant, but they provide great learning). This is a form of respecting yourself and your experiences.
- Now, take your goals and intentions out again and based on what you’ve now learned, are there any that need updating? As you look at your goals and intentions, notice your energy level around them. Are you still excited about them? Do they still juice you up? If not, look to see what needs recalibrating so you feel energized again.
- Some of you may now have updated goals and intentions for the year. How will you keep those alive for you in the coming months? Will you commit to checking in on them every month and recalibrating if necessary?
- I invite you this spring to continue to choose the path that is best for you in the moment instead of sticking to a path just because you once said so.
Time to Recalibrate
Spring has sprung but how have we?
Are you on the path you set out or one that sets you free?
Take time to stop and recalibrate,
for the things we once wanted may not be up-to-date.
Judge not where you have been off par.
Instead, soak up what you have learned thus far.
Acknowledge where you have come and trust in where you will go,
because life will twist and turn in ways we may never know.
~ by Jean M. DiGiovanna
Learn how to Leverage the Power of Workshops & Webinars to Grow Your Business Hosted by Denver Coaches Federation
Thursday, April 12, 2012 7-9pm
Whether you are exploring workshops or webinars for the first time or are an experienced workshops/webinar facilitator, this highly interactive session will uncover the critical success factors to creating high impact workshops and webinars, teach you a repeatable process to identify your signature topics, review the 5 biggest mistakes to avoid and the critical steps to get started. You will leave with immediate steps to reach a larger audience using workshops and webinars. Details or to register: http://www.denvercoach.com/event-list
Effortless Networking at Solopreneurs Unite Meetup Group
Monday, April 16, 2012 6-8pm
Networking is a great way to build relationships and connections for future business, but for many of us, it can be a struggle. It can feel like “hard work” and that dreaded word…”selling”, but it doesn't have to be that way! In this highly interactive session, you will learn a new way to relate to networking that you won't even realize you're doing it. You will have the opportunity to practice easy and natural techniques in a safe and welcoming environment and you will begin to see how effortless it can really be. Details or to register: http://www.meetup.com/Solopreneurs/events/47757662/
EVENTS & OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS
Workshop & Webinar Success Training Program
- The next home study course starts in mid-April. It consists of 8 content packed on-line training modules with downloadable tools and templates providing you a step-by-step recipe to turn your topic into a fully designed workshop or webinar. Live Q&A Calls starting in mid-April support you throughout the process. Get $200 off through April 19th with the discount code "THINKPEOPLE" at checkout. To purchase or for more info, go to http://www.workshopandwebinarsuccess.com
Success is a State of Mind
- Find out what some of the most successful people believe about success in this remarkable book. You will learn elements that are critical to your success journey such as good communication, how to conquer fear, how to break out of "business as usual", and how to become unstoppable. You will discover how to uncover your true gifts, which involves changing your limiting beliefs and creating new empowering ones that will enable you to honor your values and live the life you truly want.To purchase or for more info, go to http://www.thinkpeople.com/products.html
Curious about ThinkPeople's other services beyond Coaching?
Check out Corporate Facilitation/Training/ Consulting
I hope you've enjoyed ThinkPeople's Monthly Workout and found
it valuable! Feel free to forward to your friends, family and
colleagues. Please forward complete newsletter.
To read past editions of ThinkPeople's
Newsletters and to learn more about our services and products, visit
you wish to unsubscribe, please e-mail email@example.com
Copyright Info: ThinkPeople's Monthly Workout
for the mind, heart and soul is ©2012 Jean M. DiGiovanna. All rights
reserved worldwide. No part of this publication may be reproduced
without express written permission from the
Jean M. DiGiovanna, Publisher
Amy Rewakowski, Editor
Bringing Individuals and Organizations Alive!